Our world needs The Circle Way.
The Circle Way needs your gift to help fill these chairs.
Offer what you can.
In response to the complexity of our times, our focus is to:
- Grow a global community of diverse inter-generational practitioners.
- Champion racial, ethnic, gender, economic, and environmental justice.
- Embed circle practice in organizational systems.
We are becoming a circle incubator designed to accelerate the growth and success of circle practice through an array of support that includes online resources, grants to individuals, grants for new initiatives and projects, coaching, learning opportunities and networking connections.
We count on the majority of our funding through your contributions at this time of year. We are a volunteer group of ‘worker bees’ and your contributions help maintain the www.thecircleway.net website and resources, and enable more people to access grants to apply The Circle Way trainings to their respective communities and organizations around the world.
Thanks to matching funds from four supporters, your contribution during this fundraising campaign will be doubled.
$100 becomes $200. $250 becomes $500.
Up to a total of $15,000 will be doubled in support of the evolution of The Circle Way.
1. Go to our Donate page here.
2. Choose to Give Monthly or Give Now (for an immediate gift), or
3. Donate by check payable to The Circle Way, PO Box 1480, Freeland, WA 98249.
Highlights from 2017 include:
- The Circle Way Pocket Guide has been updated and is available as a free PDF in both English and French.
- The fifth e-booklet, The Circle Way for Communities of Faith, has been updated and available on Amazon (can be read on any device).
- The Circle Way learning events have been held in Europe, Australia, Canada and the United States.
- A Global Practitioners Gathering was held in Germany with 10 countries represented.
- The Circle Way monthly newsletter has been expanded to include “The Circle Way Tips” to support the application and practice of The Circle Way, and also features a monthly story of The Circle Way in practice with voices from around the world.
- Grants have been provided to recipients across the world to support the learning and practice of The Circle Way.
As part of our commitment to grow a diverse intergenerational community of circle practitioners, we supported The Arizona Council of Grandmothers with their one-day circle practice prior to their annual gathering:
The Circle Way cannot thrive without your help so please consider a generous tax-deductible contribution to The Circle Way as you make decisions about your 2017 charitable giving.
If we change the chairs,
we can change the world.
The Circle Way Board,
Sarah MacDougall / Tenneson Woolf
Nancy Fritsche Eagan / Beth Sanders
Katharine Weinmann / Shelly Jurmain
The Circle Way is a registered 501c3, non-profit organization (EIN 31-1624092). Donations are tax deductible.