Here are three videos that describe the Components of the Circle Way, as a helpful introduction and orientation to the Circle Way process:
- Part 1 describes Invitation, Host, Centre, Start Point, Agreements, and Check-in.
- Part 2 describes Intention, the Three Principles and Three Practices.
- Part 3 describes the Three Forms of Council, Talking Piece, Guardian, Scribe and Check-out.
The other videos currently available are:
- Celebration of the Circle Way, to see where the Circle Way is being used in a variety of settings in North America for diverse purposes.
- Circle at the Core of Business Practice
- Circle in Healthcare Leadership
- International Stories of The Circle Way
There is also The Circle Way Legacy video: the story of Ann Linnea and Christina Baldwin’s twenty plus year pioneering journey bringing circle back into modern application.